Dehydration is one of the leading causes of fatigue. So whether you are lacking focus at work, too tired to work out or just feel a bit 'urghh', rehydration is what the body needs in order to feel re-energised.
ViDrate is designed for everyone to enjoy the great tasting, zero sugar, natural hydration drink. From active kids, families, to athletes and everyone in between. ViDrate can be used everywhere: at work, school & university, at home, the gym, or when travelling!
- Water is great but doesn't always quench your thirst, ViDrate helps make it taste that much better and comes with a lot more goodness your body needs!
- ViDrate replenishes electrolytes & minerals used during the day, especially after exercise. Even after a normal '9-5' working day in the office you still need to recover.
- ViDrate comes with added vitamins and electrolytes.
- ViDrate contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners (sweetened naturally with Stevia).
- ViDrate contains only natural ingredients
- ViDrate is suitable for vegans & vegetarians and is gluten free!
- So simple to use:
Interesting facts about sweat
- Maximum sweat rates of an adult can be up to 2–4 litres per hour or 10–14 litres per day (10–15 g/min·m2)
- The average person sweats between 0.8 and 1.4 litres per day (more if exercising) – electrolytes are lost through this!
- Sweat is mostly odourless, the smell is caused by a reaction with bacteria on your skin.
- Everyone has between 2 and 5 million sweat glands spread across the body.
- The fitter you are, the sooner you may start to sweat during exercise.
- Women have more sweat glands than men, but men's sweat glands actually produce more sweat than women's.